Hello =)

Feel free to share your heart here, there is no judgment, there is nothing "bad" to judge within the truth. Come here to confirm you are right because you can't be wrong. We will just develop the unlimited possibilities of what we want to be right about =).

Monday

Notice

Since life is yours and you can do what you want with it, experiment a little. When you are walking past people in the halls, look at their facial expressions. Really take them in. Picture their faces in your mind. Do they look happy or sad? Or both? You see that their face looks like they could feel anything. See, it's just a facial expression - it is whatever it means to you. I see everyone happy because when I talk to them the way that I see them, they will see that I am looking at them in a wonderful way and share that feeling with me. They see me the way I see them.

We are like mirrors for each other, and everything is just an idea. So what do you want to see?!? =)

No comments:

Post a Comment