Hello =)

Feel free to share your heart here, there is no judgment, there is nothing "bad" to judge within the truth. Come here to confirm you are right because you can't be wrong. We will just develop the unlimited possibilities of what we want to be right about =).

Thursday

Constructive ideas

To give your conscious mind a little bit of an example here are some ideas.

Before you go to work in the morning, think, "This day is going to be good, no matter how it feels right now, I want to have a good day and I deserve nothing less. The people there can be nice, and I want to see them that way. I don't have to feel overburdened by my work, in fact, I've found it fun on some occasions, and Now, I've reactivated that fond memory of it being fun so I can live it today. Right now. The future is up to me. I don't have to be late to work, why do I think I will be? haven't I thought that before and ended up there on time anyway? That belief is silly and kinda funny. I don't have to go to work, but it is my choice, and it is want I want."

or if you are willing to push your own boundaries a little...

"I don't have to go to work today, I want to do something else, and I'm not needed today no more than I need work. My bills are paid, and I have no need to worry about my house being taken away. That's ridiculous. I can see myself finding money in places I've never expected, in fact I can win the lottery. A woman I know had won it, and since I make my own luck, that option is there for me. I do know that my house will always be there regardless of how worried I may be, no one else is worrying, why am I worrying? hahaha. I'm hungry"

Or on the subject of something else...

If you have had a troubled relation with someone, just talk to yourself as if you are talking to that person. Just reason through everything that was a conflict as if that person were there. It will give you a chance to organize how you feel. That person is right there. That person is dealing with similar feelings, at that same time that day, doing the same thing you are and you both want the same thing.
To prove this to yourself as an effective tactic of working through problems with someone, just go up to that person and see where the both of you have progressed in your relationship.

Instead of seeing your house as a mess, see it as clean, but you just want it cleaner. Oh, and you don't have to clean your house, you get to. =)

Instead of seeing your car as almost out of gas, see it as more than full enough to get to the next gas station with more than enough time to stop in the snack bar to grab a snickers or something.

Instead of seeing your head as in pain, think of your head as taking in new information it had previously never been exposed to. It actually feels better now that I think about it.

Think about what is comforting right now, and you will see that everything is, once you continue each thought to the conclusion you want it to have.

No comments:

Post a Comment