Hello =)

Feel free to share your heart here, there is no judgment, there is nothing "bad" to judge within the truth. Come here to confirm you are right because you can't be wrong. We will just develop the unlimited possibilities of what we want to be right about =).

Sunday

Examples are all around us

Try to look and you will see.

If you look for the good things in life and explore them, you will be contented. If you choose to dwell within the untrue negativity, then that is what you will subject yourself to. I know it doesn't always seem like a conscious choice, but just accept that as a possibility. The more you look, the more you will see and the more ideas will spring from what you are allowing yourself to see.

I'm currently building a fort because I stumbled upon an opening to a ravine. Before then I had my mind opened and that was what came to me. What came to me was concrete, what came to me was completely real. The goodness in life is not very hard to find, especially when it's there, right in front of you. I will post pictures of the fort when it is mostly complete. Since the idea of the fort can go anywhere I will never really complete it. In that I learned that good things don't have to have an end, it's up to you =).

Try this...It will wake up more parts of your brain.
Draw a red smudge with your marker on a blank piece of paper. Now focus and see that there is green in the red. If you focus enough, can't you see the green? I can. If you can't see it, then don't give up, its absolutely there.

To take it a step further, just attach the word peace to green, and your current negativity to the red. once you begin seeing the green, that brain manifestation will take it a step further to making it actually happen. The goodness is already there, just see it =). Now obviously peace is an abstract concept, but once you think about what green and red actually mean, then you realize those are abstract concepts as well.

You can choose any combination of colors to draw and see.

No comments:

Post a Comment