Hello =)

Feel free to share your heart here, there is no judgment, there is nothing "bad" to judge within the truth. Come here to confirm you are right because you can't be wrong. We will just develop the unlimited possibilities of what we want to be right about =).

Thursday

Be yourself

I'm done playing roles. That's not why I'm here.
I'm done feeling like what I'm choosing to say could be said in a better way.
I'm done seeing the people around me not accept me for who I appear to be.
I'm done using the past as an excuse to fail in the future.

If actions are just actions and events are just events, I can see them in a light that is in line with what I want. No action or event means one thing, and whatever you choose to focus on in each individual event is what you are making of the event.

If you choose to see something with a particular feeling attached to the appearance, prepare to feel that way yourself. You have all the choice in the world to feel good. When it is all up to you, just be yourself and good things will come because you are in complete alignment with yourself. No matter what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment