Hello =)

Feel free to share your heart here, there is no judgment, there is nothing "bad" to judge within the truth. Come here to confirm you are right because you can't be wrong. We will just develop the unlimited possibilities of what we want to be right about =).

Monday

This is funny

I just realized that life is funny. It's just funny. It's funny that I've been taking it so seriously. If I just relax down into things, those things will lift me up. I'm going to be myself to everyone that I meet and they will receive me for who I am in a way that is perfect for that moment. I know what I want and the God inside me is pushing me along. I've shifted into this new realm of peace and understanding. I'm not going to anticipate anything negative. haha, I'm not anticipating. I just know what I want and the level of amazingness of that thing will be unknown as long as I want to keep it a secret. So with that I know it is so amazing that it's depths of spirit could never be defined. It is myself.

All I can ask for is to see myself as one with now. One day I'll take a look again and see the progress I've made. But now, I only seek to enjoy and be fulfilled by my wishes. I'm done breaking my own bones over the odds, I'm just going to go for it. I love this place, I love the people in my life, and I know they love me. That's all I need. There is my conviction, there is my life. I have nothing to lose because nothing belongs to me, which makes everything I come into contact with mutual and as loving as I (they) can be. It's all by our own choice and because I want something, I have it. That's the power of love.

We love ourselves so much that anything we identify as part of ourselves is considered us, but it is not. It's all external, even this body. It's all real and concrete. we are now just seeing that whatever we reach out for will come to us and we shall be fulfilled by reaching out even with doubts. Doubts don't have any value to us and we don't need to be afraid to say it. If you want to give a doubt the benefit, do it, if you'd rather have it the other way, then just go for it and just chill out while you do.

If you choose to feel better about what you do, what happens to you only gets better. You choose to do something different and so you feel better. Those people that see you in the light you choose to show yourself in will look many more times than once. They will join you because you've found yourself, they have done that too. You are awake with them and your conscious journey with them will be endless.

We are now mating our soul with this reality and there is no rush to do it. We can make progress whenever we want and progress will lead to more fulfillment. The more we trust ourselves the more we can trust each other and it is also the other way around. Just trust everything will work out and it will.

I trust myself in saying that today is going to be a wonderful day. No matter what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment