Hello =)

Feel free to share your heart here, there is no judgment, there is nothing "bad" to judge within the truth. Come here to confirm you are right because you can't be wrong. We will just develop the unlimited possibilities of what we want to be right about =).

Friday

Today, June 4th was possibly the most uncomfortable day of my life. I am healed by it, by seeing it as what I wanted. It no longer appears to be uncomfortable in the present, so it wasn't in the past.
So, now here I am sitting on my cloud once again wondering when or if another storm will be coming...if another rope will wrap around my neck and rip me off my cloud. Am I one to worry? If the universe has it that I hold myself here in this state of comfort for as long as I want, then don't I want it? Is it that this comfort now isn't enough and I just want MORE of it?

All I can do now is assume. It doesn't make an ass out of you and me because you and I both know our second guessings have left us frustrated, and burned, back down on the ground staring helplessly up at our cloud. We can only expect and look, I can only know that things will work out. If a meteor falls from the sky and splits my house in two, that's what I will go with. If my body turns blue and starts to shake I will roll with it. There's nothing else I can do.

I trust every process. I trust my own wanting, and there is a reason for it.
A very good reason at that, and now that I know no action is bad or good but only a perception I will want my perception to be perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment